- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce of choice, more for drizzling at serving.
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more. I prefer to salt a little later.)
- Pepper to taste preference (1/4 tsp for me)
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (depends on how much you want) I get mine from Trader Joe’s and microwave!
- 2 stalks, celery chopped
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Ranch dressing (I have a paleo, HM one I love)
- Preheat oven 475.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix ground chicken, egg, buffalo sauce, salt and pepper is large bowl.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of chicken (heaping tablespoon and a half) and mold into ball shape (should make about 24.) Don’t worry about balling them. The chicken is a bit wet, so sort of form it on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes.
- Microwave riced cauliflower.
(5) Chicken meatballs
Blue cheese crumbles
Drizzle Buffalo over top
Drizzle Ranch over top