It doesn’t get easier than this. Cooking for 2, with 2 ingredients in less than 30 minutes. Thank you Pillsbury for understanding how to cheat a good meal!
- 1 can Progresso Rich & Hearty Chick Pot Pie Style Soup
- 4 pillsbury grands frozen buttermilk biscuits, thawed
- Chopped parsley, if desired.
- In 10″ non-stick skillet, heat soup over medium heat, stirring occassionally until bubbly.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters, place quarters on top of hot soup and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes
- Cover and simmer 8-10 minutes longer – until biscuits are no longer doughy
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve
- I used biscuits in can, there are 5…thus, I may have over biscuit’ed.
- Secondly, because of #1, I felt like I was lacking the soup/liquid in this dish.
- So next time, I’ll either stick to the recipe using only four biscuits OR add a second can of soup.