A store trip ago, I came home with 2- 8 count packages of crescent rolls. I figured we’d eventually eat them with dinner or I’d craft something of them. I was perusing recipes on Pillsbury’s website and came across this little gem. I substituted ground turkey into the recipe but I’m sure it would be great with beef!
- 1/2 lb ground turkey (or beef), cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 375.
In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, beans and taco seasoning mix. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Separate the crescent rolls into 8 long rectangles, press perforations to seal. Spoon beef mixture down center of each rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Starting with short side, roll up; pinch edge to seal. Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes. Serve topped with salsa and sour cream.