I was thinking about chicken wings today, which aren’t really that good for you. But Buffalo Chicken Dip gives the flavor of chicken wings but not the fat! Occasionally, we enjoy having this for lunch – today was one of those days! Also, This is a great game day dish or for entertaining.
I typically, make half this recipe for the two of us but below is the full recipe.
- 1 -8oz package of light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing (or ranch)
- 1/2 cup wing sauce, whatever temperature you prefer
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 cans of Chunk Chicken Breast in water, drained
- Frito Scoop (corn chips)
Pre-heat the oven to 350.
Stir the cream cheese in a pie dish with a fork, until smooth. Add the dressing, sauce and mozzarella. Add the chicken and stir until everything is coated.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbling. Stir before serving!
One thought on “Buffalo Chicken Dip”
Those chips are such a guilty pleasure. Fun recipe.